3M 2890S Google Ventilsiz AS/AF Koruyucu Güvenlik Gözlüğü
3M™ 2890 Series Safety Goggles
The 3M™ 2890 SeriesGoggles includetwo indirectly ventilated (2890& 2890A) and three sealedversions (2890S, 2890SA
& 2895S).All except 2895S featurea clear lens for protection against UV light. The 2895Sfeatures a shade 5 lens forgas welding and cutting.
2890 2890 Goggle PC Clear AS/AF 2890A 2890A Goggle Acetate AF 2890S 2890S Goggle Sealed PC AS/AF
2890SA 2890SA Goggle Sealed Acetate AF 2895S 2895S Welding Goggle PC Shade 5 AS/AF
289 289 PC replacement lens for 2890/2890S
289A 289A Acetate replacement lens for 2890A/2890SA
These productsare intended for protection against a varietyof hazards including liquid droplets(3), large dust particles (4), gas & fine particles (5), molten metal & hot solids (9), low energy impact
(F) and medium energyimpact (B) at extremes of temperature
-5°C and +55°C (T) in accordance with EN166:2001. In addition, these products also protect against UV radiation in accordance with EN170:2002.
NOTE: The 2895S lensesare assessed againstEN169:2002 for transmittance requirement for weldingfilters. This product protects against high speed impact at mediumenergy at room temperature only.
• Optical class 1 lens suitablefor prolonged use.
• Provides excellent protection against liquiddroplets and large dust particles
• Lens treatment provides both scratch resistance and anti- fogging
• Wide, easy-to-adjust strap for stablecomfortable fit
• Pivoting ratchetfor convenient individual adjustment and fit
• Indirect ventilation improves air circulation and reduces fogging in hot/humid conditions (2890/2890A)
• Additional protection againstgas & fineparticles
• Acetate lens optionfor increased chemical resistance
• Replacement lensoptions
These productscan be used in a wide range of applications including:
• General assembly
• Maintenance and repair
• Never modify or alter this product
• Do notuse this productagainst hazards otherthan those specifiedin this document.